Mrs Patmore’s Music – Based in North West Sydney
Ph: 0403 352 727
A teacher, performer and sound engineer…
- Highly experienced, qualified teacher (BMus(Hons), MTeach, CertPerformance(AMEB)). Dedicated instrumental and recording studios onsite
- Teaching piano, clarinet, guitar, vocals, musical composition and music theory
- Facilitates the music needs of all ages. Up-skill, prepare for exams and gain qualifications including AMEB, Trinity, ANZCA, AGM, ABRSM, HSC and IB preparation
- Or just learn music for fun!
- Opportunities provided for dedicated students to perform in local bands, musicals, festivals and eisteddfods
- Professional pianist, vocalist, composer, conductor and sound engineer
A professional presenter and event manager…
- Available for events such as weddings and functions. Experienced Master of Ceremonies (MC), Musical Director (MD), events manager and concert manager.
- Professional development session presenter and university level lecturing and tutoring available.
“I don’t think I can explain in words how much you’ve helped me. You sacrificed your recess and lunch to help me practice for the musical you taught me how to go low and high and how to control my voice. You helped me find the hidden talents that was still un-found inside me I am very thankful for that because with out that I would’ve doubted myself to this day. You’ve inspired me to become the person I am today which is a humorous patient girl. I try to follow your attitude.” Year 5 performing arts student
“Thanks is not enough when someone cares the way you care. To tell you so you really understand how much it means to have the warmth and encouragement you share. Thanks is only part of all the heartfelt gratitude. Thanks is just a portion of a deep appreciation for sharing so much goodness from your heart. Your kindness is such a source of joy and inspiration for your students and school community at large!” Principal, Australian International Academy Strathfield
“I booked with Mrs Patmore’s music when I needed a pianist for my wedding ceremony and reception. Not only was she very professional and organized whilst booking with but she was very helpful with choosing suitable songs which helped me with the stress I already had with planning my wedding. Not just that though, even the songs I wanted that I had chose myself and asked if she could play them she did and perfectly too which I was happily grateful for as it meant alot to hear them on our special day. I am so thankful I was suggested to her as she really made my day extra special. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know. She is very talented and a lovely person to deal with. Thank you Mrs Patmore’s Music for help making our day as perfect as it was.” Margaret Giakoumelos
Also listed on: